Support the IS Program
Gifts from alumni and friends are among the UW-Madison's most vital
resources. With your help, the Information Systems Program and its students
and faculty will continue to set the standard for excellence in teaching,
research and public service.
Through the Foundation, you can directly help the Information Systems Program. Click on any of the following to make a targeted online donation:
- Student Project Assistant Fund - Offer financial aid by supporting student positions that offer pay, health benefits and tuition remission.
- AISP Alumni Fund - Contribute to the AISP student organization and its efforts to bridge the gap between the academic and professional worlds.
- Information Systems Infrastructure Fund - Help maintain the technical infrastructure that supports IS systems, courses, labs and research.
- Information Systems Academic Fund - Provide assistance to the Information Systems program's academic and curriculum development.
- Information Systems Research Fund - Provide assistance to the Information Systems program's PhD and Faculty research efforts.
For more information on the purpose of each fund, please contact the Information Systems Program office at 608-262-0975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to mail your gift, please print out
this form and indicate which area you wish to support. Once complete, mail it, with your check payable to the
University of Wisconsin Foundation, to:
University of Wisconsin Foundation
1848 University Ave.
P.O. Box 8860
Madison, WI 53708-8860