Corporate partnerships assist the Information Systems Program in offering a
world class learning environment and opportunities for students to learn
from subject matter experts and leaders in industry.
The following is a list of companies and organizations that have contributed time and resources to the Information Systems program:
- Alliant Energy - Provides subject matter experts to the IS Speaker series and other program activities.
- AllState - Provides service industry expertise, fulltime and intern positions.
- Altova - Provides software via the Altova Education Partners program.
- America Family Insurance - Provides database design and development expertise.
- Answerport, Inc. - Provided expertise in consulting.
- Avanade - Provides software and project development expertise.
- Cargill, Inc. - Provided funding for the Cargill Instructional lab.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. - Provided expertise and networking hardware for IS Research.
- Cuna - Provided support for the Student Project Assistantship fund.
- Ford Motor Company - Provided Project Management expertise used in Information Systems courses.
- Goodyear - Donated to support the Information Systems Research Lab.
- HP - Provided curriculum support and research funding.
- IBM - Provides software via the IBM Scholars program, expert speaker, in-class instruction, course development.
- Microsoft - Provides software via the MSDN Academic Alliance, expert speakers, curriculum develop support, continuing education opportunities, books and other student opportunities.
- Sun Microsystems - Donated equipment to the AISP student organization.
- Target Corporation - Provides retail industry expertise.
- Virchow Krause - Provides project management expertise and books.
- Voicent Communications - Provides VoiceXML expertise and access to its software and growing developer network.
If your corporation would like to learn how to get involved, please contact the Information Systems Program Office at 608-262-0975 or email@example.com.